Pop-Up Flower Card
White construction paper
Colored construction paper
Construction paper scraps
1. Fold a piece of white and a piece of colored paper in half like a card.
2. On the folded side of the white piece, put scissors about 2 inches down from top and cut down diagonally about 2 1/2- 3 inches.
3. Fold the flap to each side to crease it, then open the card and pinch it towards the middle and crease it well. This will form the "vase."
4. Make flowers by gluing leaves on a flower stem. Cut out flower shapes and glue stems in between.
5. Tape or glue flowers inside the back of the vase part of the card.
6. Close the card and glue colored construction paper over the outside. Be sure not to glue over the vase!
7. Decorate the front and write a message inside.